Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back to updating this thing..

I've decided to revive the blog. You can follow my progress on maxing total level as a tank here. I will be updating it with pictures every couple of days. I may also include other, non-rs related posts such as music, videos etc.

Current stats:


































Current effigy count: 60


















For those of you who don't know, I'm collecting enough effigys to get 91 - 99 RC in one day (roughly 130 effigys). I'm currently working on 99 slayer using an effigy-accustomed task list made by Zarfot for the most efficient effigy drops. 94 - 99 Slayer should get me roughly 45 more effigys, meaning I will have to cannon cave crawlers (see earlier posts) for the final 20 or so effigys.

Thanks for reading, I will be updating this much more from now on again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment