Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Potential old RS Wildy/Trade reinstatement..

I'm sure you've all heard about this, I've personally had 15 videos in my subscription box telling me to "VOTE FFS!!!" Yeah, I won't be making a video don't worry :p

Regardless, it would be truly incredible if Jagex actually followed through with this. Something about this seems sceptical though, almost too good to be true. You can vote as many times as you want under the same name or even made up names..

Maybe they're trying to break another Guinness record, maybe they're making it easy for us because they want it back too. I don't know, but that poll is not legitimate.

Despite that, I want this implemented as much as all of you. Let's vote and show them that we the RuneScape community as a whole want this system returned.

You can vote here...

No comments:

Post a Comment